Saturday, February 25, 2017

The Wallpaper Collection: Destinations


    Hello! I recently started a new series or collection of posts on art inspiring wallpaper. Sometimes it is hard to make time for art daily and being cooped up at a desk in front of a computer screen doesn't help. So why not remind yourself every day of the artist inside you and add some inspiration in your day? You might think it silly, but looking at art can be equally relaxing as painting. Personally, it makes me happy. I do everything I can to surround myself with artwork. I keep a continuously changing desktop wallpaper, frequently change my phone wallpaper, hang up art around my place, invade Pinterest like a boss, decorate for the holidays, write letter to my friends as an excuse to doodle all over the envelope, take coloring book breaks, - any and all means possible reminding myself of my passions. 
    These wallpapers are a few favorites of mine that I have found over the years. Please know I take no ownership of theses wallpapers. They were not created by me personally. I would let you know if they were. I only post them here to share for personal use as desktop wallpapers and screensavers. Everything I found was from Google Images. All wallpapers have a link below to their initial host site.  If you have questions, please let me know. Enjoy!

Destinations will take you across the globe to cities and sites captured by the talented hands of various artists. The mediums range from watercolor to oil to sketches. More art-inspiring wallpapers will be added in this category as well as in future posts!
 






Hyde Street San Francisco Wallpaper