Monday, October 5, 2015

The Spook-Tacular Art of Scooby Doo Part 1

Hello everyone! I know its early for me to start showcasing halloween art, but I wanted this to a special, full-month long Halloween post. While coming up with ideas on October posts, I came across images of Scooby Doo villains and thought it would be so much fun to look into art relevant to the show. The creepy hand-drawn animated scenery, suspenseful music, spooky ghosts, bad puns, and intriguing use of costumes portrayed through the show just screams halloween! Don't you think?  To start this Scooby-themed art collection, I happily present the following works of Grimbro, as well as, starvingzombie (check out DevinArt) and their  take on the show's numerous villains. Please enjoy!

B E F O R E   Y O U   S T A R T,  A R E   Y O U   U P   F O R   A   G A M E  ?
Challenge: Can you guess the names of all these villains without looking them up? 
Bonus Round: Name what episodes they appear in.
Comment or email your answers to me. Once I deem there has been enough entries, I will announce the winner and give a prize! The prize will consist of a grand announcement post and the opportunity to have your own art/craft displayed or to pick the the next artist I will blog about!





 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------