Tuesday, April 14, 2015

NEWS: What?! A New Blog!

Hi online viewers! You might have noticed I have a new blog about cyberspace, love, and online dating. I've also been pinning a lot of related pins on Pinterest on the topic. This is part of major project I am working on so please be patient as my art posts will be a little slow in coming out. I would encourage everyone to check it out and send me your feed back as it would be most appreciated. It's called You, Me, & Our Online Relationship. My mission statements and goals are outlined in the page tags above at the top of site. You can also change how the material is presented by clicking "classic." Anyways, I have a lot of watercolor project posts in development to kick off the summer that I think you all will enjoy. Have a great day!

By Jordan Kennedy