Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Fairies Have Returned

   Enchant yourself once again with this sequel collection of fairy artwork. My collection draws from various artists, art mediums, and time periods to capture the true identity of a fairy. Majority of these works are illustrations from numerous fairy tale stories and reflect a rather vintage flair. This collection represents a fact that has withstood the hands of time: Fantasy, Magic, and Fairy Tales will always be more welcoming to an artist. There are no boundaries to their creativity and imagination when creating a realm of unthinkable things.
















I would like to continue this theme of fantasy and magic. Here is a list of what the next posts might be:
The Art of Mermaids
The Snow Queen Collection
The Cinderella Collection
Tale as Old as Time



Questions? Comments? Ideas? Artwork you wish to share? Get in touch with me. See comment box below, follow me, pin my posts, email me, and/or subscribe.